Definitions and interpretation
- collectively all information that you submit to H3O UG (haftungsbeschränkt) via the Website. This definition incorporates, where applicable, the definitions provided in the Data Protection Laws;
- Data Protection Laws
- any applicable law relating to the processing of personal Data, including but not limited to the Directive 96/46/EC (Data Protection Directive) or the GDPR, and any national implementing laws, regulations and secondary legislation, for as long as the GDPR is effective in Germany;
- GDPR, DSGVO
- the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679;
- H3O UG (haftungsbeschränkt) - Holistic 3fficient Options, "we" or "us"
- H3O UG (haftungsbeschränkt), a company incorporated in Germany with registered number HRB 9043 whose registered office is at Lortzingstr. 22, 85101 Lenting;
- User or you
- any third party that accesses the Website and is not either (i) employed by H3O UG (haftungsbeschränkt) and acting in the course of their employment or (ii) engaged as a consultant or otherwise providing services to H3O UG (haftungsbeschränkt) and accessing the Website in connection with the provision of such services; and
- the website that you are currently using, ./, and any sub-domains of this site unless expressly excluded by their own terms and conditions.
- the singular includes the plural and vice versa;
- a reference to a person includes firms, companies, government entities, trusts and partnerships;
- "including" is understood to mean "including without limitation";
- reference to any statutory provision includes any modification or amendment of it;
- For purposes of the applicable Data Protection Laws, H3O UG (haftungsbeschränkt) is the "data controller". This means that H3O UG (haftungsbeschränkt) determines the purposes for which, and the manner in which, your Data is processed.
What Data and how we collect Data
We collect Data in the following ways:
- Data that is given to us by you
H3O UG (haftungsbeschränkt) will collect your Data in a number of ways. For example, we will collect any data you provide to us when you contact us through the Website, by telephone, post, e-mail or through any other means.
- Data that is collected automatically
We automatically collect some information about your visit to the Website. This information helps us to make improvements to Website content and navigation, and includes your IP address, the date, times and frequency with which you access the Website, the browser, the operating system and the way you use and interact with its content.
Our use of Data
Any or all of the above Data may be required by us from time to time in order to provide you with the best possible service and experience when using our Website. Specifically, your Data may be used by us for the following reasons:
- improvement of our products / services;
- to provide support for our products / services to you;
- to reply to your requests.
We may use your Data for the above purposes if we deem it necessary to do so for our legitimate interests. If you are not satisfied with this, you have the right to object in certain circumstances (see the section headed "Your rights" below).
Who we share Data with
We may share your Data with the following groups of people for the following reasons:
- our employees, agents and/or professional advisors - to be able to provide the website;
- third party service providers who provide services to us which require the processing of personal data - to be able to provide the website;
Keeping Data secure
We will use technical and organisational measures to safeguard your Data, for example:
- access to your account is controlled by a password and a user name that is unique to you.
- we store your Data on secure servers.
Technical and organisational measures include measures to deal with any suspected data breach. If you suspect any misuse or loss or unauthorised access to your Data, please let us know immediately by contacting us via this e-mail address: email@example.com.
Even if we delete your Data, it may persist on backup or archival media for legal, tax or regulatory purposes.
You have the following rights in relation to your Data:
- Right to access - the right to request (i) copies of the information we hold about you at any time, or (ii) that we modify, update or delete such information. If we provide you with access to the information we hold about you, we will not charge you for this, unless your request is "manifestly unfounded or excessive." Where we are legally permitted to do so, we may refuse your request. If we refuse your request, we will tell you the reasons why.
- Right to correct - the right to have your Data rectified if it is inaccurate or incomplete.
- Right to erase - the right to request that we delete or remove your Data from our systems.
- Right to restrict our use of your Data - the right to "block" us from using your Data or limit the way in which we can use it.
- Right to data portability - the right to request that we move, copy or transfer your Data.
- Right to object - the right to object to our use of your Data including where we use it for our legitimate interests.
To make enquiries, exercise any of your rights set out above, or withdraw your consent to the processing of your Data (where consent is our legal basis for processing your Data), please contact us via this e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are not satisfied with the way a complaint you make in relation to your Data is handled by us, you may be able to refer your complaint to the relevant data protection authority:
Bayerischer Landesbeauftragter für den Datenschutz (BayLfD)
Postfach 22 12 19
Tel: +49 89 212672-0
It is important that the Data we hold about you is accurate and current. Please keep us informed if your Data changes during the period for which we hold it.
Links to other websites
Changes of business ownership and control
We may also disclose Data to a prospective purchaser of our business or any part of it.
In the above instances, we will take steps with the aim of ensuring your privacy is protected.
Unless otherwise agreed, no delay, act or omission by a party in exercising any right or remedy will be deemed a waiver of that, or any other, right or remedy.
This Agreement will be governed by and interpreted according to the law of Germany. All disputes arising under the Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of German courts.
You may contact H3O UG (haftungsbeschränkt) by email at email@example.com.